To get registered at C-NET for any course and training you have to collect the prospectus from study centre and after go through the prospectus carefully find the attached form for registration; the dully filled form in all respects can be submitted to the study centre.
- Self attested copy of all minimum qualification documents.
- Two passport size photographs. Certification for date of birth.
- Fees should be paid in Cash. Certification for ST/SC/OBC if applicable.
Strictly follow All Rules & Regulations mentioned on Admission FormThe Application form for Admission can be had from the Institute Office on working days on payment of Rs.20/. or You can Download from our website.
The following documents should be submitted with the Application form.
- Xerox copy of High School Certificate & Marksheet.
- Two passport size photocopy.
- Those who have completed HSC/ 10+2 or above, or completed any degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting their 10+2, Diploma or Degree results may also apply.